RMD Management Group - Cottonwood Creek Apartments - SLUMLORDS

Green Bay, Wisconsin 2 comments

First, we moved in because it was the only place we could find that would allow us to have our dogs.There were numerous things wrong in the apartment and non of the items were repaired.

For the safety of our children and our health, we found a new place to live with 2 months left on our lease. We lived in mold, other residents dog *** and noxious weeds and nothing was ever done about it.

They are in violation of numerous city, state and federal laws and ordinances and I have filed with every agency.Hopefully something will get done and they will be required to "clean up" their act!

Review about: Cottonwood Creek Apartments.

Comments

The new management company is much better than the old. Still, be careful.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1171703

took my garage away, went without for 4 years and 9 months.Since I work a lot and don't have a great deal of time to look for other places to live, stayed there much longer than I should have.

Amended to have a dog that I adopted in 6/2014 and 6/2016 was told to pay 775.00 in back rent... after I got a letter stating I needed to get rid of one of the dogs, which I boarded before the date specified. Yes, there is mold... things were wrong and were never fixed, was told I better have a copy of the walk through to save me...

I have no idea where I put it but I pray to God I can find it so I don't get charged for the old management they had.

It has been a nightmare and it will probably continue and I feel helpless.Be prepared and also, film everything so cover yourself.